This Call for Papers comes within this resurrection of the journal, which will remain “Africanist in orientation” and a “forum for the consideration of diverse views, ideas and opinions reflecting differing philosophical and political dispositions, but committed to the maintenance of high intellectual standards and a recognition of the historical and cultural unity of Africa and its diaspora” (Prah, 2022: iv).
We call for original research articles written in in African languages, English or French. Review articles and book reviews are also welcome. Articles should be within any research domain related to Africa, notably the following domains:
- African Studies and African Diaspora
- African Linguistics and Literature
- African Lexicography and Terminology
- African Postcolonial Studies
- Education Issues in Africa